Friday 13 November 2009

I can do it!


I've just come across these English lessons and I thought you might like to give them a try. They're very clear and have got subtitles in English. In this introductory lesson, Misterduncan in England says that the two most important words to remember when learning English are: practice and confidence. What do you think of it? If that is so... do you think you practise enough? And how confident do you feel to use the English you are learning? Do you take advantage of the situations to use your English as much as you can or are you too shy to do so?


2 comments:

  1. I think these two words are a very clever way to summarize what we need to learn English.
    If we practise a lot we'll feel more confident, but I always think I don't practise enough! I have to confess yesterday a girl made a comment about my English which made me feel more confident but I'm still being shy...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the first English methods I used as a teacher was called Practice and Progress and I always thought it was a very clever name. Frequent practice will make you confident and confidence will encourage you to further practice. And thus the wheel keeps moving forward. It´s easy, isn´t it?

    ReplyDelete