Thursday 11 February 2010

Places where people live


If you could choose would you prefer to live in a penthouse in fifth avenue, NY or in a picturesque cottage in the English countryside? Throughout history people have lived in many places, some more comfortable, luxurious or expensive than others. Here you have a nice exercise about places where people live and adjectives that you could use to describe those places. Have a go at it and send your teacher a short composition explaining where you would choose to live if you could and why.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Luis. I'm not arrogant so I'd like to live in a place where nobody will bother me although the house was small. I only need to my boyfriend with me and everything will be well(oooo It's a beautiful phrase no? hehe), but if I had very much money I'd like to live in different countries every year as Japan, Scothland, Amsterdam... and so I'd visit all the world but this never will happen I'm sure oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Toñi. The place where you live is not so important as long as you live with the person you love.
    Living every year in a different country... that sounds really exciting. Maybe one day you will have the opportunity to make this dream come true. Does your boyfriend enjoy travelling? That's very important if you want to keep him by your side all your life.
    Have a nice weekend in spite of the rain.

    ReplyDelete